Our Family

Our family consist of four members. Daddy Lm, Me, Kuya Spade and Ace.





This is Daddy Lm. Studying criminology at the Philippine College of Criminology, He has no talent for singing and dancing but he is an expert in the kitchen when it comes to creating (invented) meals. Frustrated Chef peg nyaπŸ˜‚ Sooo lazy when it comes to housework and child care. It's hard to teach him how to be neat with our things and how to keep our room clean, but he is very hardworking. He said he would always support me in everything I wanted but he would always complain about my incoming shopee parcels. He's just like that(mahirap intindihin) sometimes he's crazy and likes to tease Spade and Ace but he's often sweet, especially to me ..






Spade is our eldest child. Four years old. Prone to emotional outburst (kung yun ba yung tawag donπŸ˜…) and he is VERY clingy. He is a picky eater who prefers sweet foods but he is healthy and strong. Loves to play Minecraft and Mobile Legends with his Tito's and Kuya(cousin) When he's in a bad mood, he won't listen to us or he will refuse to obey us. Attitude sya, umiirap pa parang Daddy nyaπŸ˜‚  But what I admire most about him is his patience with his brother. Even though he is angry because Ace always steals his ipad. πŸ˜‚




Ace is our youngest child. Two years old. A bold and brave kid but HOTHEADED 😁 He has little patience in everything, and don't ask me where he got it. I won't tell you ✌️😁 Eats a lot, but he never gains weight because he is always sick. He always fools us when we talk to him or give him orders, but he is clever. Halata naman kasi magaling mamilosopo. He likes to wander, especially when he is told that we're going to ride a motorcycle or a car. He is not shy and is quite talkative. He is a bit more clingy to his Daddy than me.




My grandmother said "Family is a source of happiness and joy, your reason to become a better person" 


They inspire me to strive every day to be the best person, wife and Mommy I can be. Lm, Spade and Ace gives me the encouragement I need to improve my life and become successful, to live up to my full potential. And this is why I truly believe that family is the source of happiness.



I also want my children to understand that family is what keeps a person going when life gets tough. Our family will give my children a true sense of purpose in life. I want them to appreciate the importance of it because for me life has no meaning unless you have a family.

Comments